Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Anyone else have an opinion on these choices?
    *Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Clover/ Adelaide Clover/ Athena Violet/
    Liliana Wren/ Georgiana Snow/ Eugenie Marigold*

*Osias Grey/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Hawthorne Flynn/
    Jasper August/ *

Quote Originally Posted by goodkarmavt View Post
    Thank you for the replies! I am currently living in Ethiopia with her and my 19 mos old son until we get a visa for her. I've been here 6 weeks.

Ch- one syllable is my last name and will be her second middle.

I love the nicknames that go with Eloise, I'm just not sure a girl will love that name? Is Annabelle more love able? Or Eliana since its a bit trendy? I don't mind the clash of her first and middle. We're going to get that with her name already given.

I really want to hear opinions on the best choice for her to potentially use: Anna, Hana, Annabelle, Eliana or Eloise. Thanks!
    I'm not sure I understand. So, you're keeping Sena as her first name and using your maiden name as her second middle name? So we have

Sena ______Ch--- [Surname]?

I don't think you can put Anna or Hana in there. Sena Hana or Sena Anna sounds weird. As for the rest of them, there's no way to know what a baby will like when she grows up. It's a middle name, so just use what YOU love best! Personally, I'd go for Sena Eloise from your list.

I've been thinking about this a lot and I've decided I like Sena Annabelle the best. Show me a girl who wouldn't like to be called Annabelle and you know ! Loveable is a precious meaning, and so is graceful beauty.

23 months!!! Wow. I'm so happy for you and lots of congratulations on your new family!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

@Jeska- you are correct. Thanks for the insight. I agree I couldn't know, but family is saying Eloise is horrible. It's the name of a beloved grandma.

@ottilie- even if your close friends daughter is Analee? Annabelle is by far my favorite. I was thinking maybe Anabella? Her daughter is Anna-lee or Ohn-a-Bella.

I know it's only a middle, but it very well could be used someday and we might decide to call her by the name too.

Jasper August/ *

@Jeska- you are correct. Thanks for the insight. I agree I couldn't know, but family is saying Eloise is horrible. It's the name of a beloved grandma.

@ottilie- even if your close friends daughter is Analee? Annabelle is by far my favorite. I was thinking maybe Anabella? Her daughter is Anna-lee so Ohn-a-Bella.

I know it's only a middle, but it very well could be used someday and we might decide to call her by the name too.
    Last edited by goodkarmavt; July 5th, 2013 at 07:13 AM.

Jasper August/ *