Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Our first boy... Thought this would be easier!!

I've posted in the siblings forum awhile back, but figured I'd try here too... We're due in November with out third kiddo.. first boy.. and are stuck with a name.... We have an Addison Renee and Delaney Marie and my husband is set on Grayson Wesley... I am not opposed to the name and quite like it, but worry its too close to Addison... Other options on the table.. Graham, Lincoln, Declan, Jameson, Cohen, Hudson, and my new favorite Beckham.. But my DH can't get the David Beckham correlation out of his head... Any thoughts on our list..?!? Or additions..?!? I tend to be drawn to Irish names, or surnames even... Thanks for feedback..!

Graham Wesley seems like the best option. Graham is similar to Grayson and eliminates the issue of two -son names. I also really like Lincoln with Addison and Delaney. Instead of Beckham, what about Beckett? Breccan and Brogan came to mind too.
    Last edited by southern.maple; July 4th, 2013 at 02:53 AM.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

I like Lincoln, Declan, or Graham for you. Jameson and Hudson both have the same problem as Grayson with daughter Addison. I think all three sound nice with Wesley. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ellieberry View Post
    I like Lincoln, Declan, or Graham for you. Jameson and Hudson both have the same problem as Grayson with daughter Addison. I think all three sound nice with Wesley. Good luck!
    This is what I was thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by southern.maple View Post
    Graham Wesley seems like the best option. Graham is similar to Grayson and eliminates the issue of two -son names. I also really like Lincoln with Addison and Delaney. Instead of Beckham, what about Beckett? Breccan and Brogan came to mind too.
    I like all of these ideas! For another alternative for Beckham, you could suggest using Bradley, Bentley, Brandon, or Gavin.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden