Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thanks, ladies! All the little issues with it seem a bit nitpicky to me--none of them really bother me if Josephine Zinnia really is the one--but I'm still not sure it is. And @mischa, it's actually Mirielle (MEER-ee-elle), not Mireille (mee-ray). It would be in honor of my great aunt, Muriel Cathleen. She went by Cathie, but I find Mirielle to be a sweet, more modernized version of Muriel. I like that it has the same beautiful meaning as Mireille, though. I like Mirielle a lot, but for some reason, I just can't get into Josephine Mirielle. I feel like I can't really get behind most combos with Josephine, actually. Josephine Zinnia is the closest I've gotten, and it's quite close to what I'm looking for, but at the same time, I don't really think it's "it." I would really love to know what "it" is, though, because this is getting frustrating.

Josephine Zinnia is gorgeous! I don't think I've ever clicked on a thread faster. Maybe try it out with other quirky flower names and see if you like anything better?

Josephine Amaryllis, Josephine Camellia, Josephine Azalea, Josephine Chrysanthemum... I kind of like them all.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

Quote Originally Posted by geeknamezyo View Post
    Josephine Zinnia is gorgeous! I don't think I've ever clicked on a thread faster. Maybe try it out with other quirky flower names and see if you like anything better?

Josephine Amaryllis, Josephine Camellia, Josephine Azalea, Josephine Chrysanthemum... I kind of like them all.
    haha, thanks, I'm honored. I do really like Josephine Zinnia. I'm just not sure it's clicked, and I'm not sure it will click, completely. Not like some of my other combos have. I love my other combos so much, and I know without a doubt, that "this is it"--and I just don't have that with Josephine Zinnia yet. I feel like it may come with time, though, so I'm hoping it does, because I adore Zinnia, and I think it'd be so stunning to meet a little Josephine Zinnia!

I have thought about another quirky flower name... but so far, none have clicked to the degree that Josephine Zinnia does. I do like Camellia a lot (although I'm not sure about Josephine Camellia), but I have a coworker with the name, and I'm not sure I want to go there.

Love it!!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa