Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Josephine Zinnia?

WDYT of this? I've mostly gotten my list sorted for the girls, and I mostly know where I want to go with the combos--with the exception of Josephine. I have been wanting to use Zinnia, though, and it just struck me to pair it with Josephine. My earliest and fondest memories of my mom are of her in her garden, so flower names in general just seem to embody her. I'm not sure she had any zinnias, but it's such a beautiful name and I love it in the MN spot! Does Josephine Zinnia work?

I had really loved Grace Zinnia, but Grace didn't make the cut... The only other combo I can sort of see working on my list is Emmeline Zinnia, but I like my current combo (Emmeline Poppy) much more. WDYT? Yay or nay? Can you come up with anything better?

I have really been liking Eliora, Zoe, Claudia, Esmee, Mirielle (in honor of a great-aunt), and Audrey in the MN spot, too, but I'm about 95% sure I like Josephine Zinnia more than all of those options. Maybe Josephine Zoe, but I'm a bit iffy on that, too... Maybe another quirky flower name?
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George