Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What should we name new baby boy?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oscar

10 32.26%
  • Everett

15 48.39%
  • Oliver

5 16.13%
  • another name (suggestions welcome!)

1 3.23%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I love all of your three choices but with a three-syllable surname, I think I would prefer the two-syllable Oscar.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Why don't you look at the Two-Syllable list to see if any pique your interest?

http://nameberry.com/list/64/Two-Syllable-Baby-Names

I love all three names, it's so hard to pick one. Can you consider having three boys?
    Jokes on the left, I agree with @mischa about two-syllable Oscar going better with your three-syllable last name. Anyway, you can't go wrong with either one.
    Don't worry, all your names are beyond stunning but if you want to have more ideas, here are some:
    Amias
    Atticus
    August/Augustus
    Bennett
    Caleb
    Desmond
    Elijah
    Finn/Phineas
    George
    Hugo/Hugh
    Isaiah
    Isidore
    Jasper
    Killian
    Leonard
    Leonid
    Leopold
    Milo/Miles
    Moses
    Nathaniel
    Patrick
    Pierce
    Rhett
    Sullivan
    Wilhelm
    Olympia
    Russian Lit student, bookworm, and arts geek.

Serena Elowen LivEmmeline Twila AliceSibyl Jemima IrisEsme Helena Mazarine
    Nathaniel Silvius Wilde Grover Elijah St JohnOscar Ignatius Cosmo Robin Hector Barnaby

Everett

We recently had a little boy who we called Everett William. We wanted a strong, unique and classic name that would suit any stage of life. The name everett does this given the multiple nicknames available, we currently use Ev and Evie, however it will also look professional on a resume. The fact that it is not in the top 100 names for boys was also a positive as we wanted to ensure that he wasn't just another James, William, jack etc... We have had great feedback although some people think Everest instead of Everett and some have issue with us calling him Ev but on the whole positive feedback.

Thanks everyone for your help! It's given me lots to think about. I think Oliver is out now...will continue perusing other name options, as well as keep Oscar and Everett on the list.

Thanks again!