Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Violet is gorgeous!

Honestly I think Eliza and Violet are the best sibset. They're both gorgeous and go together very well! Annalise is similar to Eliza and I read 'analyse' every time I see it. There's also the previously mentioned 'anal' issues.

So, my favourites:
    1) Violet
    2) Josephine
    3) Annalise

Good luck with whichever you choose
    William ♠ Thomas ♠ Peter ♠ Henry ~ Rose ♠ Alice ♠ Ivy ♠ Lowenna
    Mowesi ~ Henwyn Kernewek ~ Mebyon

I have always liked that name but think its becoming a little too popular.

I prefer Anneliese, I don't think they are too similiar, you could get away with it. All your choices are nice.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages.

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas James, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

I have a daughter named Annalise! She is now 13, so when I chose it, it still seemed quite rare. I think Violet and Josephine will be just as popular as Annalise, in a few years, at any rate (That is just my opinion, though I never thought about the 'anal' thing at all, and when I chose her name I wanted most of all for people to be able to pronounce it! Plus I wanted the nn Anna. However, if I were to pick it now that many more people are familiar with it, I would go with Annelise. It looks a bit softer and removes the visual 'anal' thing, although pronunciation wise that is not an issue at all. My daughter does know one other girl named Annaliese, and of course countless Anna's, but she has never had another Annalise in her class (any spelling, either), and she is the only one in her entire middle school. We know several Josephine's and one little Violet. So, again, I'm not sure popularity is truly an issue between these exact names. I guess I would go with your gut feeling on which name you like the best, and also which nicknames you like the most. They are all lovely names and go sweetly with Eliza, imo. Good luck!