Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Harriet

Harriet

Hi, I have some questions about the name Harriet

1) do you think if I named my daughter Harriet, she would get teased because of her name?

2) do you think in 10+ years it will get a bit more popular in the US?

Thanks for anyone who can help!

-Payton

I'm afraid she might get teased. Would you call her Harriet or is there a nn that you have in mind? I don't really see it becoming that popular, I don't know any. Just my thoughts!

I love the name and can't wait to meet a little Harriet. I don't think there would be any more teasing than the average kid might get. As Hazel becomes too popular, Harriet may sneak in but I can't see it becoming top 100 very soon at all.

I love the nn Harry for a girl!

Quote Originally Posted by jessdag View Post
    I'm afraid she might get teased. Would you call her Harriet or is there a nn that you have in mind? I don't really see it becoming that popular, I don't know any. Just my thoughts!
    I would call her Hattie as well so if some teasing goes on she can use Hattie.

[QUOTE=bonnielyn;1963502]I love the name and can't wait to meet a little Harriet. I don't think there would be any more teasing than the average kid might get. As Hazel becomes too popular, Harriet may sneak in but I can't see it becoming top 100 very soon at all.

I love the nn Harry for a girl![/QUOTE

Thanks for the reply!