Names Searched Right Now:

Sibling for Hudson, Adelaide and Whitaker??

Hello,

My husband and I are trying to find a baby girl name that we can both agree on. We have several on our list that one of the two of us love but none that we both love. If you have any ideas we'd love to hear them! I've included our combined favorites below and we'd love to hear your thoughts on these.

Our other children's names are Hudson, Adelaide and Whitaker. This name does not have to match perfectly with our other children as we plan to adopt older children eventually so we know our family will have a variety of name types included. It might give you an idea of the types of names we prefer though.

We definitely want something unique, pretty, and prefer longer names with nickname options.

So far our list includes:

We look forward to hearing your feedback!
    Last edited by liz99; July 3rd, 2013 at 08:16 PM.

My favourites from your list are Clementine and Juniper. I think Hudson, Adelaide, Whitaker and Clementine would be lovely, along with Hudson, Adelaide, Whitaker and Juniper.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

I quite like the idea of Penelope, Calliope, and Amelie! Both with Hudson, Adelaide, and Whitaker, and as individual names. I like the idea of Penelope and Calliope a little more, mainly because I'm not sure about the alliteration of Adelaide and Amelie, but they still all work really well together.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Penelope and Juniper definitely
    Number 1 Aunty to one adorable ray of sunshine Rosalee Jillian 'Rosie'/'Roe'
    Cousin & Godmother to the delightful Erica Marisol 'Eri'/'Ricki'
    & Godmother to Sadie Bryn 'Bean' & honorary aunt to Molly Maeve Tuesday 'Molly Dolly'!

I love Ellington and Juniper from your list!

nicknames:

Ellington-Ellie, Elle, Ella
    Juniper-June, Junie, Percy
    XOXO Whillemina
    Crazy and Happy Name-Obsessed Teen
    Faves
    Kirrily, Rosalind, Tamsin, Josephine