Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    From your list, I like

Hespera
    Gwenllian
    Belphoebe
    Pandora nn pan oh so cutisie!
    Tinuvel

Don't like Zenobia-I see tons of teasing potential in this name, and It just sounds really wierd to my ears...I think she would have to go by a nickname.
    XOXO Whillemina
    Crazy and Happy Name-Obsessed Teen
    Faves
    Kirrily, Rosalind, Tamsin, Josephine

In order of my favourite to least favourite: (I'll say what colour I associate it with too)

Love:
    Belphoebe- classy, sleek, elegant and has a "historical sound"- does that make any sense to you? deep blues and grass green
    Hespera- oh, you brought back Hespera! magical, fantasylike, very feminine (all pinks and purples to me too), whimsical but grounded
    Melpomene- fun, quirky, nature-y (makes me think of apples and apple trees) and unique. gold, golden yellow, orange, rust, copper... autumn colours. I agree with a PP about it suiting an autumn baby better, but I see your point about what if you never have another girl.
    Polyhymnia- strong and bold- definitely makes a statement. dark, mysterious, bewitching. the "hymn" part makes it seem musical though. deep, dark blues, purples and blacks.
    Zenobia- also enchanting and mysterious, but not as in-your-face as Polyhymnia. charcoal and dark brown

Like:
    Gwenllian- sweet, spunky, springlike. I think of a cute little girl who loves the outdoors, playing house and playing with dolls. yellows and oranges
    Andromeda- more lighthearted and approachable than many of your other names, but not as stunning. cool, light blues
    Morgana- as I said before, I like the sound and vibe but not the character. dark purple and maroon
    Penelope- spunky, sweet and cute. has a modern sound but thousands of years of history behind her. but I do think it's a bit too "normal" for an Otter baby... golden yellows and bright oranges

Dislike, sorry :
    Iphigenia- I'm not quite sure how it's pronounced; also, it sounds like the name of a store to me for some reason. bright pink
    Circe- I've read a series with an evil character named Circe (the Gemma Doyle trilogy) so I can't see the appeal. burnt orange, bronze, copper
    Pandora/Pandeia- seems a bit too cutesy and sugary-sweet, like cotton candy- all fluff and no substance. all sorts of pinks from pale rose pink to bright fuschia
    Tinuviel- a bit masculine, but whimsical and fun. cool greens and blues
    Eurydice- too heavy and clunky for me, sorry. burgundy, brown and grey
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Andromeda - I don't dislike it, but it's just not pretty to me.
    Belphoebe (Bee) - I love Bee, and I want to love Belphoebe, but, even though I know it's not, it sounds made-up to me.
    Circe - Really like this.
    Estatira - Haven't heard this before and I can't decide whether I like it or not.
    Eurydice - Love this. So beautiful.
    Gwenllian (Gwen/Winnie) - Love this too. And you should definitely have a Roo and a Winnie.
    Hespera - I like it on the page and in my head, but I don't like the breathiness when you're actually saying it, though that could be bonus points for you if you like that sort of thing.
    Iphigenia (Genie) - I like the second half of the name and the nn Genie, but I don't like the 'iffy' bit.
    Melpomene (Pom) - This is just adorable.
    Morgana - I don't hate it, but it is a bit 'evil witch' to me.
    Pandora or Pandeia (Panda) - I adore Pandora, particularly with the nn Panda. Then you would have a Panda and a Roo!
    Penelope (Poppy or Pom) - I'd like it more if I didn't know a horrible one and I'd rather have Polly than Poppy as a nn. I do however, love Persephone, which is very similar.
    Polyhymnia/Polymnia (Polly/Pom) - I love the nns but the name just seems too much, even though it is very pretty.
    Tinuviel (Tiny/Nuvi) - I wasn't sure about the Tin- bit to start with, but it's sounding better with me repeating it in my head and muttering like a madwoman.
    Zenobia (Bee/Bia/Nobi/Zoe) - Okay, it could be just me, but I cannot hear this name without hearing xenophobia. It's the first thing I thought of the first time I heard it and it hasn't gone away.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

I like these names for Aphrodite's sister.

Belphoebe
    Morgana
    Tinuviel
    Zenobia
    All the best,
    Mischa.

@ottilie - ah that makes sense.

Well thank you for introducing the name Bellicent to me, it's now on my list of 'if I am ever brave enough' names!
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore. Identical twin.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~