Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Hespera
    Nicknames: Pera, Perry

Circe
    Nickname: Cricket

I like this best because I like the sibset Cricket and Roo.

...and instead of Penelope, I feel as if Persephone fits in better with your other choices. But perhaps you don't care for it!
    Last edited by pardalote; July 3rd, 2013 at 11:51 PM.
    {Cora | Eve | Vivian | Beatrix | Jane | Rowan | Clara | Helena}

[Jack | Tristan | Theo | Kieran | James | Flynn | Stellan | Cole]

Favorite 3:

Aphrodite & Gwenllian
    Aphrodite & Hespera
    Aphrodite & Melpomene
    moving to new account with username I like more... since we can't just change them

My favorites:

Andromeda
    Morgana: I love Morgana & Aphrodite together.
    Pandora/Pandeia: It's crazy, because my best friend calls me Pandora, and he also shortens it to Panda
    Tinuviel: This name is so much fun to say. (I keep mouthing it, I think my brother thinks I'm crazy). Haha, AND the nickname Tiny is adorable.
    Zenobia: Love nickname Bee

With Aphrodite, my favorites:
    Aphrodite & Pandora (though, I like Pandeia more)
    Aphrodite & Morgana
    Aphrodite & Hespera

Also, somebody already mentioned this, but Penelope is extremely mainstream, and Belphoebe's borderline mainstream with "Phoebe" & "Bella". Compared to the not-so-mainstream Goddess of love and beauty, your little Penelope might feel a little inadequate.
    Last edited by sari; July 4th, 2013 at 02:46 AM.
    Sari, lover of names.

The enchanting little witches: Euphemia, Cressida, Ottoline & Hermione.
    The charming young wizards: Bartholmew, Zephyr, Cosmo & Lucian.

I said I will probably be late and I am late. Yay for shortened list Otter!
    Top 5 with my name visions:
    1) Gwenllian - Gwen all the way! I think it has it all - familiar Gwen nickname and sleek full form. As I already mentioned, Gwenllian and Aphrodite are different enough to compliment each other.
    1.1 Gwenllian = sparkling tiara, orange and crimson afterglow, impregnable fortress of stone and a beautiful woman riding a horse in the boundless field.
    2) Belphoebe - ditto Gwenllian but I slightly prefer Gwen to Bee so it's #2.
    2.1 Belphoebe = gray musline and yards of lace, predawn glory and apple trees in blossom.
    3) Pandora - Panda is adorable! The story of Pandora isn't my absolute favorite but the name has fun and beauty.
    3.1 Pandora = freckles and long braids of curly hair, bright-green lea covered with camomiles and bluebells all over, little feet and mottled butterflies.
    4) Hespera - Princess Essie! Yay-yay, fitting with Roo for 100%. I remember you mentioned Hespera among your long-time favorites, it's time to use it finally! I think you should definitely use it - either for first or for one of the middles.
    4.1 Hespera = twinkling evening stars in the ink-blue velvet sky, calla lilies, dancing little fairies, haze of mist around the pond...
    5) Melpomene - Roo and Pom! Gives me enough inspiration to write a children book about two adorable little sisters. Melpomene is probably my favorite muse name, bright and lux and fun.
    Melpomene = wreaths of ivy and , tears of happiness, spellbinding melodies, masks and satin gowns...
    Victoria

Each magician has his own power sign...
    * Hector & Leontine
    ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓ are under transformation into heroes and queens!

For the difficult nicknaming names:
    Hespera nn Peri or Essie, Morgana nn ...I got nothing, Estatira nn Estie or Ari (last three letters backwards) and Eurydice nn Eury (if its pronounced like Yoo-ree)