Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Looking for Opinions on Baby girl's name

Hello,

I am curently in my 29th week of pregnancy and we are expecting a baby girl in September . This will be our second child. Our first was a boy named C r u z A n d r e s C l a r k e R o d r i g u e z. Andres is a family name from my husband's side and Clarke is my maiden name. For our baby girl I am really loving the name Veda Josephine Love. Veda means knowledge and Josephine is my grandmother's middle name and also my sister's middle name. What do you think of the name as a whole and do you think Cruz and Veda sound good together? I personally love it so I'm just hoping to hear what you berries think. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by soon2bmumof2; July 9th, 2013 at 07:58 AM.

I love the name and agree that Veda and Cruz sound cute togethere.

I love Veda and Josephine together! I think the flow is beautiful, and I love both those names! Veda and Cruz also go well together IMO too! Congrats!
    Name nerd and TTC #1 since 2013

《Josephine》《Louisa》《Ayla/Isla》《Amelia》《Amara》《Eliana》 《Samara》《Miriam》《Vienna》《Elena》《 Viera》《Cecilia》
    《Spencer》《Rowan》《Reuben》《Titus》《 Raymond》《Theodore》《Silas》《Jonah》《E zra》《Alasdair》《Waylon》《Simon》

I really like Veda Josephine and think it goes really well with Cruz!
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman

Is Veda pronounced VAY-duh? Or VEE-duh? Or VEH-duh?
    human children:
    holden timothy | huckleberry jude
    non-human children:
    penelope | puck | sofia