Results 26 to 30 of 102
July 4th, 2013 07:40 AM #26
Aww, Leonidas is gone! That was my favorite. Still, love many of your boy names. Here are my top five:
Leopold (I just like Leonidas better!)
I debated Archimedes for a bit, but I decided it sounded a bit too grand and would be hard to wear (though nn Archie would be adorable!) So... I suppose that could be my #6, if you wanted to count it.
Mummy to Rosalie Lyra (17.01.16)
Favorites for Future Baby Bears:
Eloise - Aurelia - Cecelia - Adelaide - Felicity
Theodore - Oliver - Atticus - Silas - Wilder
July 4th, 2013 07:42 AM #28⋆ Margaret Mary ⋆
Ada ⋆ Beatrice ⋆ Christabel ⋆ Cordelia ⋆ Dorothea ⋆ Elisabeth ⋆ Frances ⋆ Harriet ⋆ Ida ⋆ Iris ⋆ Jessamine ⋆ Joy ⋆ Mary ⋆ Matilda ⋆ Nora ⋆ Olive ⋆ Pearl ⋆ Rosabel ⋆ Rose ⋆ Rosemary ⋆ Sarah ⋆ Thessaly ⋆ Violet
Abel ⋆ Archer ⋆ Asher ⋆ August ⋆ Benedict ⋆ Edmund ⋆ Fletcher ⋆ Francis ⋆ Gabriel ⋆ Isaac ⋆ Jack ⋆ Joah ⋆ John ⋆ Josiah ⋆ Jude ⋆ Nathanael ⋆ Nicholas ⋆ Noah ⋆ Raphael ⋆ Reuben ⋆ Samuel ⋆ Sebastian ⋆ Tobias ⋆ Zachariah
July 4th, 2013 07:59 AM #30
My favorite 2 from each catagory
Perseus & Romulus (like both of these, but they are definantly not my favorites)
Auberon/Oberon & Endymion (both are awesome with Aphrodite, I don't think I have a favorite here)
Casimir & Melchior (love these two! Casimir is still my favorite but Melchior is a close second)
Faramond & Leopold (definantly prefer Faramond of these two)~ Elisabeth Odelia "Elsie" ~ Gideon Boone ~
~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Theodore Solomon "Teddy"~~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo" ~ Zaccheaus Westley "Zeke" ~
July 4th, 2013 08:20 AM #32Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
July 4th, 2013 08:41 AM #34
1. Endymion- Again I'll say, this is the first boys' name I saw you fall in love with. It's perfection with Aphrodite if you still feel like he's meant to be.
2. Melchior- Such a strong and mystical sounding contender. I keep trying to love my old favorites, but this name draws my eye every time I see it.
3. Rainier- You just can't beat the family and nature connection of this. I like it as a mn as well, but if any regular name should have a first spot...
4. Orpheus- This has always been a preference for you. I know you love the character. I think you'd regret having it eliminated by using Perseus.
5. Romulus- I really love it. I don't know anything about your wolf dream except that you had one... But that seems very fortelling!
Special mention to Lucius, Oberon, Odin, and Leopold. I think those need to be up for serious middle consideration. Lucius is very clearly one of your preferences, I just think he would do much better in the 'normal name' spot like Marian. Oberon is just not for me, but I know you love it and with this spelling I think he could be a great match for Illyria. Odin would be perfect if you don't end up using a god name for a first, because he has ties to your heritage and also it's shorter and sounds great to break up a lot of lengthy combos. Leopold would be another great normal option and I love that Husband is so fond of it. Good luck Miss O! I'm also glad to hear that your first doctor's visit went well. =]Dominic James~ 
: Cassia : Felicity : Giselle : Rowena
Benedict : Gabriel : Jude : Roland :