Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Aww, Leonidas is gone! That was my favorite. Still, love many of your boy names. Here are my top five:

Perseus
    Romulus
    Odin
    Endymion
    Leopold (I just like Leonidas better!)

I debated Archimedes for a bit, but I decided it sounded a bit too grand and would be hard to wear (though nn Archie would be adorable!) So... I suppose that could be my #6, if you wanted to count it.
    Current favorites:
    Genevieve - Eloise - Rosalie - Cecelia - Adelaide - Felicity
    and
    Theodore - Oliver - Henry - Myles - Silas - Finn

These are my picks...

Lucius
    Auberon
    Casimir
    Leopold
    ♥ Margaret Mary ♥
    19. Name nerd. College sophomore. Identical twin.

~ Eliza Josephine ~ Esther Christabel ~ Harriet Aurelia ~ Mary Jessamine ~ Rose Georgina ~ Sarah Margaret ~
    ~ Asher Benedict ~ Gabriel Walter ~ John Constantine ~ Noah August ~ Reuben Alexander ~ Samuel Ernest ~

My favorite 2 from each catagory

Perseus & Romulus (like both of these, but they are definantly not my favorites)

Auberon/Oberon & Endymion (both are awesome with Aphrodite, I don't think I have a favorite here)

Casimir & Melchior (love these two! Casimir is still my favorite but Melchior is a close second)

Faramond & Leopold (definantly prefer Faramond of these two)
    ~ Elisabeth Odelia "Elsie" ~ Gideon Boone ~
    ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Theodore Solomon "Teddy"~
    ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo" ~ Zaccheaus Westley "Zeke" ~

Leonidas is gone......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ok, I think I'll go with Orpheus or Lucius now.

1. Endymion- Again I'll say, this is the first boys' name I saw you fall in love with. It's perfection with Aphrodite if you still feel like he's meant to be.
    2. Melchior- Such a strong and mystical sounding contender. I keep trying to love my old favorites, but this name draws my eye every time I see it.
    3. Rainier- You just can't beat the family and nature connection of this. I like it as a mn as well, but if any regular name should have a first spot...
    4. Orpheus- This has always been a preference for you. I know you love the character. I think you'd regret having it eliminated by using Perseus.
    5. Romulus- I really love it. I don't know anything about your wolf dream except that you had one... But that seems very fortelling!

Special mention to Lucius, Oberon, Odin, and Leopold. I think those need to be up for serious middle consideration. Lucius is very clearly one of your preferences, I just think he would do much better in the 'normal name' spot like Marian. Oberon is just not for me, but I know you love it and with this spelling I think he could be a great match for Illyria. Odin would be perfect if you don't end up using a god name for a first, because he has ties to your heritage and also it's shorter and sounds great to break up a lot of lengthy combos. Leopold would be another great normal option and I love that Husband is so fond of it. Good luck Miss O! I'm also glad to hear that your first doctor's visit went well. =]
    Dominic James~ (5)

Gabriel : Jude : Ramsay : Roland