Results 36 to 40 of 102
July 4th, 2013 12:20 PM #36Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
July 4th, 2013 12:46 PM #38Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
Favorites to Least Favorites
Thoughts on #1-4
I love how Aphrodite pairs with Leopold, Casimir, Oberon, and Perseus the best.
These are two of my favorite names but I don't think I like how the pair with Aphrodite.
These names pair well with Aphrodite but I feel the first set pairs the best.
These names don't wow me at all.
10. Romulus-maybe Star Trek ruined this for me but all I think is Romulan
11. Orpheus-like Morpheus better
12. Archimedes-a lot of name
13. Endymion-like the name but it's a lot of name
14. Herne-it just lacks something
15. Attila-just don't like it
16. Faramond-all I hear/think is pheromonesGirls: Anya, Leia, Maeve, Adelaide, Lelia, Belle, Daphne, Vada, Evangeline, Anneliese, Leda, Livia, Carys, Liana, Cleo, Piper, Elena, MercedesBoys: Flynn, Isaac, Ronan, James, Alaric, Jude, Damian, Emmett, Gabriel, Henry, Lucas/Lucian, Arthur, Ian, Wyatt, Leo
Vote here: http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9825806
July 4th, 2013 02:31 PM #40~Boys~
Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.
Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.
Beta read my novel at: http://theselfinvention.blogspot.co.uk/ Up to 12.
July 4th, 2013 02:43 PM #42Senior Member
- Join Date
- May 2013
July 4th, 2013 03:08 PM #44
Congratulations, our dear Ottilie, on the new little one! I have not commented on your names for this Baby yet, but I have been following along mostly. Beautiful lists, of course!! I am slightly devastated Evander did not make it this far...the thought makes me sad. He's such a lovely romantic (I am a little sentimentally attached as he's on my top ten). Still, I understand your need to eliminate.
Endymion, Ottilie! It's perfect. I love the way it it looks with or without Aphrodite, the way they lilt of the tongue together, the flow of it.. What a dashing name!
The others are good, just not as stunning, imo. Romulus, Lucius, Faramond, Auberon... Nice names. Any of them you won't regret. The only ones I'm not quite sure of are Herne, Archimedes and Attila. Best of luck to you!
Last edited by elkey; July 4th, 2013 at 03:32 PM.