Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    What happened to Leonidas? Very practical as it can be shortened to Leon(which is also more unique than Leo as i think i know two Leo's under 10) Or how about Llewellyn. Attila would be a very cool middle name, do you have any hungarian ancestry? (it may be i like this name because of it's history 'and' maybe also the fact that i have Hun ancestry(one of my parent's surnames is a hun name).
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

Thanks dudettes! This is so helpful, to discover if my heart will flutter or sadden with each of your picks!

Usually I love giving you all feedback on your replies, but as these are merely lists, we're fine with me doing a blanket thanks, yes? Hope so. I'll respond to those of you who asked questions or did some more in depth commenting.

Dina; happy I could distract you, and I like the idea of a Roo & Leo too. Leopold seems quite different from Aphrodite, but I kind of like that!

Ren; yeah, I want to name my son after your rat! Haha! Archie's cute though. Haha, Ayella & Cash, that's why you like them. You sneaky little... no. I love nickname Miro for Casimir! Oh, and Ramsey and Ramkin are adorable nicknames!

Mousehouse; Thanks for the in depth comments, very nice of you to do that. Herne is pronounced like HURN (u as in nurse). And Ren's right about the Faramond thing.

Gwen; You're welcome ! And my heart flutters... Seriously Copernicus? Whoa! Now to business; Mr. Jason Oh So Dashing Isaacs can't ruin everything. Am I the only one who sided with Captain Hook in that Peter Pan movie? And, honestly, I don't think Lucius Malfoy's that bad?

Sparrowfinch; About Herne. It's the name of a very important figure in English folklore, he's the wild huntsman. Pretty cool methinks. Go to forvo and look Herne up, and see how we Englishwomen pronounce it!

Moonie; yeah, you'd better apologise ! meh's are good. It helps! And Star Trek should kick itself, yes.

Amy my dear: Yes. Endymion is my first love, and Orpheus's my something else. You think my dream might've had something to do with Romy? Ooh. I didn't think of that. It wasn't very interesting (in my dream it was, but trying to retell it, not so much), just fog and wolves and some dancing. Need to talk to my Shaman, but he's on holiday. I'm very thankful for your thoughtful comments, and opinions. Lucius would be great in the middle. Endymion Lucius Rainier? Hmm... Thanks sweetiepie!!

To those of you who mourn Leonidas: my brother said it sounds like something unfortunate in Norwegian, and now that's all I hear! Will be back with some more thoughts later! Thanks again my lovelies!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

My favorites from your list in order:

1) Rainier
    2) Leopold
    3) Odin

Love these names. Rain , Leo or Ody would be cute nicknames. good luck!

Ohh... I love your boys list. I absolutely love Odin and Lucius. I'm glad I'm not the only one who prefers Lucius to Lucien!
    Always changing...
    Alberta . Hester . Sigrid . Frida . Edwina . Margery . Noelle
    Fergus . Edgar . Gregor . Reuben . Angus . Lucius

I like these names for Aphrodite's brother.

Darius
    Lucius
    Auberon/Oberon
    Casimir
    Melchior
    Rainier
    Faramond
    Leopold

Archimedes is too long and cumbersome and Attila the Hun wasn't a very good person with all of that plundering and pillaging. I like Herne but it looks awfully short next to Aphrodite. Herne would be better in the middle spot. I think Odin has the same issue so I would use it in the middle. Not a fan of Endymion, Orpheus, Perseus or Romulus.
    Last edited by mischa; July 4th, 2013 at 12:01 PM.
    All the best,
    Mischa.