Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: How Far Along?

Threaded View

How Far Along?

Ok, so, most of you know my story. But to recap. First day of my last period was June 3rd. It was a really short period, only lasting 2-3 days. That was kind of odd to me so I tested as soon as it was over and it was a negative. Then, this past Saturday (June 29th), in the middle of the day, I tested positive! I was not schedule to get my period until July 1st, although sometimes my period is not always 28 days. Though it usually falls pretty close, I've had anywhere from 24 to 33 days. The reason I tested was because on Friday the 28th at night I had some spotting! Barely anything. I've never had spotting before my period! So I thought it might be implantation bleeding or something.

Anyways, I'm having some trouble calculating how far along I am. I have a few different apps. They all say 4 wks and 2 days. But some apps say that i am actually in my fifth week even though I am at 4 wks 2 days. It said it was like a birthday almost- when you are 25, you are actually in your 26th year. Is this true? Plus all my apps are saying I should just now in week 4 be getting implantaion bleeding. and that t the end of week 5 ill be producing hormones, and that I might be able to get a positive at the end of this week. MIGHT. I don't have my first ultrasound until the end of July which seems an eternity away! Ugh! Help please!