Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How Far Along?

Haha cvdutch!! I am freaking out still. But in a good way now. I feel much better today and not so shocked and out of sorts. I'm just a worrier so I'm freaked out about all the things that could go wrong with baby! And where he/she is at in development, etc! Every little cramp, ache, or twinge and it sends a long chain of awful thoughts running through my mind! Just trying todo and know everything I can I know I need to settle down though haha

One more quick question. Usually before my period my temp runs a little higher (between 99 and 99.4). Tonight I feel rather anxious, in an antsy can't sit still kind of way. I took my temp twice, and got 99 and 98.9. Should this be worriseme?

There are a thousand and one apps and online calculators that can tell you how far along you are, when each trimester begins, when your due date is, etc. At this stage, you're in your fifth week and your due date is March 10, 2014. Don't worry about your temperature. 99 is within normal range and nothing to worry about.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Just to add to Sarah re temperature - if you are consistently taking your temperature at roughly the same time each day, the pattern is to have relatively low temperatures after your period, followed by a spike at ovulation, higher temperatures remain after ovulation and can stay high-ish during your period before dropping again. However, if you are pregnant (as you are), temperatures will remain high. Congratulations, and try not to worry about these things!

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 08:42 PM.