Names Searched Right Now:

Uncommon, spunky and surprising middle name?

Looking for a middle name to fit into my combo of Catalina.
    Looking for a Middle that fits with Ivy
    I'm hoping to find an unusual, surprising middle choice since Catalina is a place name and ivy is a flower name. I feel I've gotten stumped, since I love flower and nature names for middles, and I've already used ivy, I don't want to sound as if I'm describing something.
    Our other daughter has a name made up of a rare first, a girly middle name, and then a very unusual mythological second middle name. I like that each of her names don't necessarily fit together and each one is less expected than that which it follows. Her name is Tove Seraphina Io.
    I am looking for something similar in flavour should this next one be a girl.

Here is what I've come up with so far, what do you think and please suggest other names you think fit the mould. :-)

Catalina ivy jubilee
    Catalina aurora ivy
    Catalina ivy echo
    Catalina Ilithyia ivy

Thanks! :-)
    Welcomed T January 2012

Expecting another little mover July 2013

Will it be -

Genevieve, Zara, Catalina, Maylia, Juliet or Ivy

OR

Archer, Bodhi, Teague, Miller, Tavish, or Rio

Also thinking Catalina ambrosia ivy or Catalina ivy Capri or Catalina Zenobia ivy ?
    Catalina means pure and ambrosia means immortality /life and Capri is a derivative of caprice which means whimsical. But then Capri and Catalina are both places, so that might not work.
    Basically I'm wanting an unusual name since Catalina and ivy are more common.
    Welcomed T January 2012

Will it be -

OR

Catalina Melusine Ivy
    Catalina Hesper Ivy
    Catalina Tanith Ivy
    Catalina Ceridwen Ivy
    Catalina Doone Ivy
    Catalina Ebba Ivy
    Catalina Xia Ivy
    Catalina Eluned Ivy
    Catalina Berit Ivy
    Catalina Mette Ivy
    Catalina Sigrid Ivy
    Catalina Ivy Noor (I think it sounds beautiful in this order)

I also really like Catalina Zenobia Ivy.

Tanith, Noor, Sigrid, Berit, Doone, and Hesper are my favorites for you. All unexpected, rarely used, and fitting with your first daughter's name, but also so different. Personally, I think Tove Seraphina Io is more offbeat than Catalina Ambrosia/Capri/Jubilee, as those are all pretty recognizable. Good luck!
    Last edited by axps123; July 5th, 2013 at 09:44 PM.

Thanks!
    hubby likes Catalina, I don't mind it, but I'm hoping its not too plain. It's more common than I'd like, and I'm having a hard time finding a good middle name fit. Worried that I'm going to have to scrap it all together. :-(
    I actually considered Catalina ivy noor! :-) I must take another look at it! :-)
    Welcomed T January 2012

Will it be -

OR

Love your daughter's name! That is exactly what I was after for our baby's middle name if she is a girl... We are 99% sure we are going with Nimue (pron. Nim-oo-way), which is a Welsh name and one of the names of the Lady of the Lake.
    Long time name lover...

DD - Iris Ophelia (2011)
    D? - due August... Peregrine Lyons or Aurelia ?????