Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ttc 2013

@sarahmezz- really!? That makes me so worried. I can't not wrap my head around how people get pregnant right away and even though we are healthy it takes so long. But hearing how you are in the same boat makes me feel better.

@cvdutch31- I know and I do not want it to become a job for us. I am hoping going on vacation will give us some luck! Since we will not be dressed by our jobs and other elements. Thank you for chiming in though I appreciate all the advice I can get!
    TTC Baby #1

@scarlet - I know! Everything you hear has women getting pregnant after one slip. But, in reality, it's likely to take much longer. Hopefully, for us, only four months and this will be our last month trying! But, according to my doctor, a healthy couple can still take up to a year to conceive and that, on average, it's six months or longer. I had a doctor's appointment last week (not TTC related) and mentioned to him we'd been trying for three months with no luck. He said he wasn't surprised and he'd actually be more surprised if I was pregnant already. Disappointing, isn't it? You want it to happen straight away and then you've got to wait for ages! Good luck to you for next month
    Last edited by sarahmezz; July 5th, 2013 at 09:39 PM.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

@sarahmezz- I totally do not understand that!!! I do not understand why for the people who really want it and are ready for it it takes forever. But for those who arent trying and not ready get like BOOM. When I was younger I was a nanny for this family. I kid you not her husband has super pre-sperm. She has SIX KIDS! SIX! And this is probably TMI but he never even finished once (she told me that). They were all uh-ohs from pre-sperm. It is probably the most frustrating thing ever. And it makes me feel like something is wrong with me and my boyfriend thinks something is wrong with him more. Granite we have only tried once and we totally did not time it right so I am hoping this time around we will plan correctly and have a baby in the oven this month or next. Good luck to you!!! I hope it happens for you soon since you have been trying for a lot longer than me.
    TTC Baby #1

@scarlet - Don't freak out that there's something wrong with you or your boyfriend. As I said, it's normal to take a few months (or even longer). Your cycles are regular, you're probably ovulating, there's a good chance you'll get pregnant soon!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

@sarahmezz- Thank you! I know I have to stay relaxed and remind myself that if does not work the second time we have next month. I think since I want it so badly I am expecting it to work right away. I am hoping round two will do the trick. But most people I have talked to say it takes a while. Fingers crossed vacation time will work magic for us.
    TTC Baby #1