Names Searched Right Now:

Question SylvieDay De Jesus is the name (combination of Sylvia and Deifilia) Grandma's names

Does the last name sound ok with the first name? I am a little worried about the Day De? Or am I worried for nothing?
    Her Middle name is Maria ( my name)
    So it's SylvieDay Maria De Jesus.

I don't think it goes at all, sorry. The Day and the De is really hard to say. I get that you're trying to combine your/her grandmothers names but I think there's a better way of doing it.

Sylvia-Daisy de Jesus (nn Sylvie-Day) etc.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I agree that it is difficult to say. Have you considered combining the names into one?

Sylfilia or Devia, for example.
    Current favourite girls names: Verity, Eden, Cliora, Antonia, Morwen, Catriona, Dervla, Colette, Sorcha, Tahlia, Lucina, Vita (as name or short for Victoria), Zabet (as name or short for Elizabeth), Nina, Kylara, Zelda, Sabine, Eliska, Zelina

Check out my fantasy/sci-fi girls names list, you'll be surprised how 'normal' they can be! http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/29858

I think Sylvia Deifilia makes a pretty name on it's own. I'm not a fan of made up name "smooshes"

Sylvia Deifilia Maria de Jesus sounds amazingly gorgeous. You could even hyphenate it to be Sylvia-Deifilia Maria de Jesus. Both are lovely. Sylvie-Day would be a sweet nickname, but as a full name it doesn't look nice.
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.