Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Archer, Roman, or....?

My OH and I just had our appointment revealing the gender, team blue!! which works because we've had a REALLY hard time agreeing on any girls names!! Still haven't. Anyway. I thought we were set on Archer Cole to be our sons name, though we had Roman Connor as another we loved. I started calling Little Mister by Archer and he said not to start so early cause he's not sure. I'm pretty set on Archer even though the general crowd seems to not love it. My family's "alright" with it, no name hating, but they clearly don't love it.

I had a few others on my list, Graham Theodore / Graham Wilson, Finn... nothing else so far. Previously OH mentioned loving Jason but I'm not sold. I love old fashioned, he loves more modern. I loved Archer and Roman because they have the modern, masculine feel OH loves and they aren't popular (which I love!). I'm avoiding the top 100, at least for the first name. I am opened to reusing middle names from names above and such.

I'd love suggestions though!! Anything out of the top 100 is good with me if you could match styles that'd be splendid but not necessary! I've been searching the SSA lists but they're so extensive it gives a bit of a headache

Between Archer and Roman I would pick Roman. It's much more classy and strong by far and also less trendy. Roman Connor is fine but I advice to find another middle name since both names end in -n in the combo as you have it. How do you feel about Roman Cole?
    Some related ideas:
    Anton
    Atticus - it's an ancient name but seems to be having its second heyday now
    Benedict
    Balthazar
    Caspian
    Cassius
    Desmond
    Emmet
    Evander
    Hugo
    Jarvis
    Jasper
    Lennox
    Lucian
    Malcolm
    Nathaniel
    Oscar
    Parker
    Percy
    Ronan
    Seamus
    Theodore
    Victor
    Vincent
    Wilhelm
    Zaharia

I'm biased, but my vote is for Roman.
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman

Yeah, Roman seem's to be more popular among everyone I know. Most prefer Roman, but I'm not loving it as much as Archer for whatever reason. Roman Cole's alright, I do like it <3

I like these of your suggestions!
    Cassius
    Hugo
    Lennox
    Lucian
    Percy
    Theodore
    Vincent

Vincent is a family name, I think it'd be a wonderful middle name option! I don't think my OH would like Hugo, Percy, or Theodore as I do but I love them. I LOVE Cassius and Lennox though!! I'll have to ask him Thank you so much!

I will cast another vote for Roman. The only thing I want to mention is that I know of 3 Romans born in the last year and a half in my circle of friends. It's without a doubt a very handsome name, but it's definitely on the popularity upswing.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau