Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Bianca all the way.

I love hearing all of your comments. Thanks again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lineska View Post
    Bianca by a mile for me. Sleek and classic where Arabella feels princessy and fluffy.
    Yes. Bianca's got a nice Shakespearan connection too. And I can see it on an adult more easily than I can Arabella.
    tea drinker + cat lover + ever-evolving baker+cook...positive realist who loves beautiful words, names, and images.

Feel free to ask me about Sanskrit-based names.

Bianca is like Fiona a perfectly nice name, pretty and would always suit a child and therefore I think if you prefer Arabella you may prefer frillier, fussier and more out there kind of names. As I said before I prefer Arabella although the nn of Ari doesn't fill me with joy and I prefer Belle to Bella.
    Psalm 23

Definitely Bianca. It's multifaceted while Arabella is one note- a frilly, princessy, girly-girl.

People are wearing the Bella names out. I was too through when I stumbled on an episode of 16 & Pregnant. The way the mom kept saying Arabella was like nails on a chalkboard

I loved Miss Bianca in The Rescuers (voiced by Eva Gabor) so it has a sultry, jazzy feel. Then I babysat a sweet little Bianca who was part girly and part tomboy so the name took on youthful and bubbly feel

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden