Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Arabella or Bianca?????????

Hello everyone! I'm still in the process of deciding on a name for my baby girl. I still can't make a decision!! I really like Arabella and Bianca. Would you please tell me what you think about both of the names? Thanks!

Both are beautiful, but I'd have to pick Arabella between the two. It's a very old, very elegant name that has a lovely rhythm. It also goes with plenty of options for a middle name:
    Arabella Marie
    Arabella Sophia
    Arabella Louise
    Arabella Corinna

While both names are stunning, I am going to vote for Bianca. I think that Bianca is elegant and sophisticated and would fit well with a little lady or a grown up woman, while I love Arabella too, I just hear about it so often I think it would be refreshing to see a little Bianca.

Arabella times a million. Bianca is just one of those names that makes me cringe when I hear it, sorry. I can't even explain why, it's just so nms.
    contemplating combos:
    August David Dodge · August Henry Dodge · Barnaby Viggo Paul · Barnaby Atlas Paul
    Leona Vesper Lynn · Vivian Lillie Revere · Florence Patricia Mae · Zelda Katherine Rose

Hey, you've got it down to 2. That's perfect. See which one she strikes you as when you meet her