Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Trying to decide on name for my fourth girl :) please help!! :)

Ok I'm having a really tough time this fourth time around. I have three girls Simone Jeanette, Lyla Jolie, and Brooklyn Jade. After picking 3 names I love I'm running out of ideas! As far as the middle name I'm trying to stick with my j theme....I also welcome any other suggestions of names you may have. I'm going for strong and unique girls names. So far I've come up with:

*Eliza Jane

*Matilda Joy? (haven't decided on middle name yet)

and

*Scarlett Jael (pronounced Jay-elle)

which do you guys prefer or what do you think? and I'm not stuck on the middle names btw, I can change those if you can suggest anything that might sound better

THANK YOU!! in advance

My favourite overall is Eliza Jane, though I would also love Matilda Jane and Scarlett Jane.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

I love Eliza Jane. Very pretty.

I've never been a fan of Matilda, but I do love Scarlett. Scarlett Jane would sound pretty too.

Eliza Jane is my favorite, followed by Matilda Joy. Matilda Jane would be lovely (if you are looking for a virtue mn, I also like Matilda Hope, Matilda Faith, Matilda Blythe and Matilda Verity).

*Eliza Jane - Both names are lovely and go beautifully together.

*Matilda Joy? (haven't decided on middle name yet) - I really like the name Matilda and even more the nn Tilly! Joy is pretty and goes nicely with Matilda as well

*Scarlett Jael (pronounced Jay-elle) - Scarlett is a beautiful name! I have never heard of the name Jael, its lovely although if it's pronounced Jay-elle it sounds a lot like jail (prison).

I think either Eliza Jane or Matilda Joy

Good-luck!