Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: a bit late....

a bit late....

I posted a thank you in girls names...but never got around to an official birth announcement.

We would like to announce the early arrival of Marlena (mar-leh-na) Carys Brooks R......n. Born on March 8th, at 9:04 am by C-section. At 5 lbs and 6 oz and 18 1/4 inches long. She arrived with a smattering of dark hair (which has now lightened to blonde). She joins older sister Geneva Simone Dunbar R.....n who is 3 1/2 years old. Marlena was born after a long 3 month stay in the hospital. She is a true fighter and managed to make it to 36 weeks gestation. After an exhaustive 2 more weeks in the NICU we all made it home. It has been quite the long and arduous process but now that our family is complete we are as happy as can be. Thank you to all of the helpful suggestion that helped us lead to Marlena as her first name. Good job nameberries!
    Natacha - mother to Geneva Simone and Marlena Carys
    a site that surveys people with the same name.

Current Favs:
    Boys: Archer Sloan or Merrick
    Girls: Indira Maren or Sloan

Congrats on baby's safe and healthy arrival, I like your twist on the pronunciation, very sophisticated
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel

Lilah-Rose

Congratulations, she has a lovely name and pleased to hear all is well after such a difficult pregnancy.
    Psalm 23

Congratulations! Geneva and Marlena are lovely together. Happy to hear she's doing well.

Marlena Carys has such a nice flow. Congrats!