Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Help me name a prince?

Hi, new user, was very very relieved to find a writer's section in the forums!

Anyway. I'm writing a sort of fantasy, and I need a name for my Prince Charming. (And I mean he is, literally, the Prince Charming.) His working name is William, but that strikes me as too generically prince-y and it's really starting to get under my skin. I want something classic and regal sounding but distinctly not William-ish, if that makes sense? Please help.

I'd say Nathaniel or Sebastien.
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & little Alex (18-12-14)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

Gregor
    Therius
    Lorent
    Frederick
    Bruce
    Warren
    Kieran
    Kelvin
    Exanderius
    Darius

Look up Greek names. Those are fun.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Octavian. Love it. Perfect prince name, especially if something about him goes with the number 8.
    I agree with Sebastian, too.
    Maximus
    August
    Caspian
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

Wait, Crap, never mind about the last one. I was not thinking about Pirates of the Caribbean. Prince Caspian. Ugh. Don't use it. Pretend I didn't say that.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski