Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What do you think of Roman....

Roman Prospero!?

What are your opinions on this combo?
    Last edited by scarletsway; July 8th, 2013 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Berry came up with a better middle (Prospero rather than Prosper)
    TTC Baby #1 Next Month

I'm not too big on the middle name, but I love Roman! The combo makes me think 'Romans, Prosper!' It has a good flow but prosper isn't a name to me.
    I'm not feeling incredibly profound at the moment. Check back later.

Not a fan of the middle, but love Roman. We're using it
    Mom to Sylvia Caron and Linus Roman

I agree. The middle would probably sound better with another first name. Maybe Prospero, like the Shakepeare character? Roman Prospero sounds really cool.
    Previous account: elrock13

Honestly, I think it's overused. However, it's overused because it's popular, it's popular because people love it and if you love it then...that shouldn't matter :-)

I've discarded a fair few names that I like because they are common at the moment, which has been hard (some I loved dearly when I was younger), but I always appreciated having an unusual name growing up and not being one of several in a class etc. and would prefer a similar experience for my kids.

Prospero is a pretty awesome alternative to Prosper (though probably not to everyone's taste), great call elliebean13!