Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I'm not a fan of Amzie...too strange and juvenile for anything other than an affectionate pet name. I do like Amaryllis quite a lot, though.

Nn ideas: Milla, Millie, Missy, Mara, Marilla, Lillis, Maisie, Maris, Marilly/Merrily, Merry, Ames, Riss, Marley, Marcy, Ally, Amie, Miri, Lyra, Lilla, Lilly

@niftylavalamp Wow, thanks for all the suggestions! Especially liking Maisie.

Amaryllis goes on my list sometimes. Probably won't end up using it though because my good friend wants to use Amarantha.

I like Amy actually. But I had a "strange" name growing up and I like the flexibility of a very normal nickname. And Amy's "beloved" meaning is pleasant.

But Millie, Mari, Mara, and Rilla all appeal to me somewhat. In the Victorian era, Marilla was derived from Amaryllis, and Rilla used for Marilla sometimes.

Lilly or Lissa would be wonderful suggestions/nicknames for Amaryllis. I like your picks Amari and Mari but don't know if people would derive that those names come from Amaryllis. If you got the patience to correct people then go for it I guess though Maybe google books where the main character is called Amaryllis pretty sure I read one in high school. You got me curious to look up the name meaning now
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel

Lilah-Rose

For a very brief moment, I had the combo's:

Amaryllis Bell(e)(a)
    Amaryllis Isabel(l)(e)
    Amaryllis Isabella

Just to get the nickname, Amabel - "loveable". I came to the conclusion (with the help of a fantastic berry) that it was too 'l' heavy.
    Afterwards, I have come up with other 'mashed' names from the middle name(s) I have choosen. So, according to what you have so far, we are on the same track when it comes to 'mashing'.

I like when a pp suggested, Marley.

If you want to use the letters from Amaryllis Kerensa, you can get the nicknames (they might be more of a stretch):

Ali
    Allie
    Alma
    Alys
    Amaris
    Amina
    Ana
    Ama
    Anya
    Anais
    Illyria
    Lea
    Lee
    Leia
    Lena
    Lia
    Lila
    Lily
    Lise
    Lisa
    Lissa
    Mara
    Maren

There are more names, I just chose a few. (I used a scramble site and entered your chosen first and middle names.)

Overall, I think it depends on what kind of nickname you want. Something frilly, spunky, tomboyish, etc.

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •

Caspian & Lilias

● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● • ● ● • ● • ● • ● • ● •