Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    We don't use suncream at all and will never on our children. They are loaded with harmful chemicals that can actually cause cancer rather than prevent it. If you really want to use it get an all natural chemical free one from your local organics store and read the label for any words starting with methyl, propyl etc

We use Badger too! Or, as I live in England, the one time there's been sun we've used it. It's natural, smells great and isn't sticky. All three of us use it actually, such great stuff!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    We use Badger too! Or, as I live in England, the one time there's been sun we've used it. It's natural, smells great and isn't sticky. All three of us use it actually, such great stuff!
    Oh, my, I laughed out loud at this.

I should say, I use it for myself as well, when there is enough sun for it.

Something else to consider. We did a gradual workup to full sun exposure. Start with 10 or 15 minutes earlier in the day (9-10 AM) and gradually increase. The only time I really have to lather her up is for midday sun or times when we'll be in it for extended amounts of time.
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

I am not pregnant we are TTC. But when we do have our first I will probably use BabyGanics line. Its all natural, organic, chemical free products. They have so many fabulous items. I am so going to buy all of them including diapers.

http://www.babyganics.com/
    Last edited by scarletsway; July 7th, 2013 at 11:49 PM.
    TTC Journey Beginning September 2014!

I use Peter Thomas Roth dry brush on sunscreen for everyday. It's an adult product, but virtually identical to the Anne Heche powder sunscreen. It's great cause you could brush it right onto the tops of their heads without greasiness. I wear it as well. Aside from that I use 7th Generation.