Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Aurelian has the sound alien in it, just wanted to point that out! However I love both. Aurelius is similar too!

I like Aurelio and Aurelius. Same as bostonsavvy, I hear "Aurelian the alien"!
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Bram, Abel Octavian, Abel Roscoe
    Lyra Blythe, Delphi Winter, Elowen Sage, Inka Blythe, Anouk Thessaly

I much prefer Aurelian. I pronounce it au-REEL-ian, so it doesn't sound like alien to me. And I really love it with the middle name Grey.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

I think Aurelio sounds more like a name. Aurelian sounds like an adjective describing a race or nation of people - the Aurelians. It also sounds like "our alien."

He likes Aurelio Grey and I kind of like Aurelien/Aurelian Grey but I have thought of the alien part of it which bothers me. And he has even said he dislikes Aurelian/Aurelien because of the ending sound. I LOVE Aurelius but our surname starts with an SCH making a Shh sound and has the beginning sound like Shamrock. So I feel trying to transition from first to last gets choppy. Aurelius Shamrock (not really our last name but close enough)?
    TTC Little Bub #1

Antonia, Theodora, Iris, Athena, Cassia, Hazel, Cosima, Aurora, Seraphine, Freya
    Caspar, Rafferty, Leander, Octavian, Leopold, Ignatius, Cyprian, Florian, Evander, Ronan