Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Aurelian has the sound alien in it, just wanted to point that out! However I love both. Aurelius is similar too!

I like Aurelio and Aurelius. Same as bostonsavvy, I hear "Aurelian the alien"!
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett

I much prefer Aurelian. I pronounce it au-REEL-ian, so it doesn't sound like alien to me. And I really love it with the middle name Grey.
    My furry darlings ~ Bodie the border terrier & Portia and Penny the guinea pigs

Amabel ~ Beryl ~ Bryony ~ Cecily ~ Charis ~ Clara ~ Dinah ~ Flora ~ Georgiana ~ Ophelia ~ Rosamund ~ Sylvie ~ Tabitha ~ Tamsin ~ Violet

Arthur ~ Barnaby ~ Basil ~ Bertie ~ Darcy ~ Elliot ~ Felix ~ Fraser ~ Frederick ~ Henry ~ Monty ~ Rowan ~ Rupert ~ Theodore ~ Tristan

I think Aurelio sounds more like a name. Aurelian sounds like an adjective describing a race or nation of people - the Aurelians. It also sounds like "our alien."

He likes Aurelio Grey and I kind of like Aurelien/Aurelian Grey but I have thought of the alien part of it which bothers me. And he has even said he dislikes Aurelian/Aurelien because of the ending sound. I LOVE Aurelius but our surname starts with an SCH making a Shh sound and has the beginning sound like Shamrock. So I feel trying to transition from first to last gets choppy. Aurelius Shamrock (not really our last name but close enough)?
    TTC Journey Beginning September 2014!