Names Searched Right Now:

I need another name to break up flow of this name...

We have two names that are special to us that we have chosen for our daughter. We now need a second middle to help it flow better. I am adding a list of family names that we could use but I am not set on them being a family name as long as it helps the name to flow and has good meaning. The name so far without the added middle name is Lydia Atalaya (Spanish name pronounced like Maya). Our last name is Cotton.

Family names...
    Ruth
    Jane
    Charlotte (from Charles)
    Kathryn
    Frances
    Eloise ( too many syllables Im afraid)
    Anne
    Bryan(Brielle)
    Odelle
    Adell
    Julia?Juliette

Other names....
    Esme
    Maeve
    Eve
    Lou

I'd pop one of your simple one syllable names inbetween the two names to break up the repetitive Y sounds.. And if it were me I'd chose a family name just because it makes it even more special

Eg.
    Lydia Ruth Atalaya c0tt0n
    Lydia Anne Atalaya c0tt0n
    Lydia Jane Atalaya c0tt0n

Although I'm a sucker for aliteration and think
    Lydia Lou Atalaya c0tt0n also sounds super cute!

Thanks! I really don't want a super long name. I would love to put Katherine or Charlotte in there but I think it might be too much.

A three syllable first name + (blank) + four syllable middle name + two syllable last name? I believe I got that right. Whatever you decide I'd choose a one syllable name that didn't start with a vowel (L?AC).

Of your choices, I like Lydia Ruth Atalaya best. I agree with the PP's on the syllables, and I believe if you are using two middles, one should be a short one. And I wouldn't use Lou, Katherine, Charlotte, or Adell (although I normally like alliteration) because you'd be repeating an initial which feels wrong with two middles, and Esme, Eloise, and Frances seem too soft and delicate in comparison to the strong Lydia and Atalaya.
    tea drinker + cat lover + ever-evolving baker+cook...positive realist who loves beautiful words, names, and images.

Feel free to ask me about Sanskrit-based names.