Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

Question brother for Aren

Hello Berries

DH and I still haven't arrived on a name for our 2nd boy. Can you help us please?

Our 1st boy is named Aren meaning "strong warrior" of persian origin. We both love unique but simple and down-to-earth names. Our family name is very long 5 syllables with lots of "i" and "a" - Masilamani it is.

Can you help us narrow down from the list below or more suggestions that can go well with our family name and make a nice set with Aren? Thank you so much!

Kian
    Theo
    Caspian
    Elias
    Ezra
    Enzo
    Leon
    Zander
    Kenji

I think Ezra, Theo, Enzo and Leon work well - they don't compete with or run into your last name. They're also easy to spell which could be welcome with a long last name. I particularly like Ezra

Thanks for your opinion. I love Ezra too but it doesn't sound too good with Aren... imagine calling the 2 boys together - maybe too many "r"???

More suggestions, anyone?

I like Ezra the best. I don't think it sounds bad with Aren, but that's your call. I love Elias too, tho it feels popular next to Aren. Theo, Elias, Leon and Zander feel too mainstream to me next to Aren.

A couple have the same ending as Aren... Kian especially sounds too matchy, Caspian less so. What about: Kai, Cael, Caius, Cato, Caspar...?