Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Getting to Mel

Melaka, after the vampire slayer!
    Current favourite girls names: Verity, Eden, Cliora, Antonia, Morwen, Catriona, Dervla, Colette, Sorcha, Tahlia, Lucina, Vita (as name or short for Victoria), Zabet (as name or short for Elizabeth), Nina, Kylara, Zelda, Sabine, Eliska, Zelina

Check out my fantasy/sci-fi girls names list, you'll be surprised how 'normal' they can be! http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/29858

Melfina - one of my favorite tv show characters from the show Outlaw Star

starts out strong with Mel but twists with a lovely -ina, without sounding overly fluffy
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

Mickie

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur - l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux."