Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Opinions on our Top Ten!

Hi everyone! DH and I took a few days to really get down to business--we talked to some of our family and friends and we finally came up with our top girls names!! A few more than we have for boys (7 more to be exact!) but at least it's a start!

Please give us your opinions--don't hold back! Middle name is to be Pearl.

Caterina
    Lucia
    Cosima
    Ginevra
    Mariella
    Raphaela/Raffaela
    Calla
    Elodie
    Eloise
    Juliet

Thanks so much!

Love Elodie - it's on my top girls list as well! Also, like Eloise, Juliet, Mariella and Lucia. Not a fan of Ginerva and Raphaela. Both don't have a feminine quality I like for a girl. Good luck choosing a name!
    Girls: Elodie, Madeleine, Juliette, Samantha, Vivienne, Evelyn, Jocelyn & Genevieve
    Boys: Benjamin, Micah, Harrison, Jeremiah, Graham, Emerson, Owen & Lincoln

Mommy to my sweet fur baby Moxie!

Caterina - not in love, but it's a pretty and versatile name
    Lucia - very nice! I love this name, especially with the lovely nickname lucy and the meaning of 'light'
    Cosima - I really like this - the meaning is cute, and could yield some adorable nicknames as well
    Ginevra - I like Harry Potter as much as the next person, but this is too much for me. I much prefer Geneva or Genevieve.
    Mariella - whether prn with a mair or mar sound at the beginning, I do like this. it's a solid and charming name, but not knocking my socks off
    Raphaela/Raffaela - I agree with pp in saying that it's not feminine enough. some feminized male names work independently, but Raphaela isn't the best.
    Calla - LOVE. I adore this obscure flower name for its simple elegance and cute nickname of Callie. I approve!
    Elodie - I am neutral to this name. Whenever I say it, it always feels like Melody without the M. That's just me. Not a fan.
    Eloise - very cute! Reminds me of the little girl from the hotel, full of charm and spunk.
    Juliet - some say it's overdone, but I think it holds its own. I really like Juliet!

You have great names on your list! You really can't go wrong!
    ~ Larissa

Amaryllis Joy
    Savannah Mayfair ~ Bellamy June
    Isla Reverie ~ Holiday Elise ~ Cordelia Maple
    Sage Aurora ~ Madeline Story ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Siri Genevieve ... Penrose Elizabeth

Mother of Gabriel Christian, #2 (finally!) on the way!!!!

DH finally agreed baby boy could be:

Emrys, Sebastian, Atticus, Sage, Abraham, Ambrose

We're still discussing middle names....

First of all, I LOVE Juliet, Eloise, and Elodie!! All three are on my list of absolute favorites. If I were picking my top three from your list, it would be these!

Caterina: not my fave-i prefer Catherine (this could be because it makes me think of Katerina Kittycat from Mr.Roger/Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood)
    Lucia: way better than Caterina imo, but I prefer Lucy
    Cosima: even though this name has never crossed my radar, I actually REALLY like it
    Ginevra: i don't really like it; i'd prefer the similar sounding Genevieve
    Mariella: a distinctive and beautiful alternative to the more popular -ella names
    Raphaela/Raffaela-if you pick this one i would DEFINITELY go with the Raphaela spelling. Raffaela makes me think of a raffle, while Raphaela is sophisticated and pretty. Still not my fave because I associate it immediately with the boy name Raphael (although the painter and the angel are not bad namesakes to have haha); ditto Mariella, but I think Raphaela is less wearable
    Calla: simple but pretty
    Elodie:LOVE; I'm hard pressed to decide between Elodie and Eloise; "El" names are some of my favorites; I think both are beautiful yet spunky and they just sound great; Elodie rolls of the tongue a bit better, I think
    Eloise:LOVE; ditto Elodie; i love the way this name is princessy without being prissy or froufrou imo
    Juliet:LOVE; all i can say is I love this name!!! I can't even think of a logical reason-i just always have and always will i think
    Sweet Ladies:
    Elanor Therese ~ Rose Clementine ~ Elizabeth Gloria ~ Abilene Cecilia
    Lucy Magdalene ~ Susannah Violet ~ Caroline Mercy ~ Elsa Evangeline ~ Rosemary Luthien

Gallant Gents:
    Timothy Faramir ~ William Augustine ~ Percy Maximilian
    Calvin Anthony ~ John Paul Atticus