Names Searched Right Now:

Brother for Keegan

Hi! I'm expecting my second boy. Brother is Keegan Serge. I'm looking for a name that goes well in French and English, possibly more French than English, hopefully with the same pronunciation in both. Looking for more French since Keegan is English? I live in a bilingual province of Canada in a minority situation and care about my heritage. I'm currently liking Sacha and Calix, next Felix and Claude. Charles maybe (DH's mn but its pronounced differently in both languages and I'm not loving it in English). I love Guillaume too but DH doesn't (too French/doesn't know how to say it?). Last name with three syllables, starts with K ends in y. Anyone else in the French/English situation? Any thoughts/suggestions?
    Last edited by isabellissima; July 2nd, 2013 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Don't want full name mentioned

Sacha, Calix, Felix and Clause are all very cool. I am in the US, so I'm sorry if some of these names do not translate well in both. I think it's wonderful you are trying to preserve your heritage.

Adrien
    Andre
    Autry
    Bastien
    Beau
    Blaise
    Breton/Bretton
    Clement
    Cyprien
    Cyrille
    Dabney
    Darcy
    Dax
    Dion
    Duvall
    Emeril
    Emile
    Gerard
    Hewett
    Jasper
    Jermaine
    Julien
    Justis
    Luc/Luca/Lucien
    Leroy
    Lionel
    Maximilien
    Maxence
    Montgomery
    Noel
    Pascal
    Percy
    Phillippe
    Quincy
    Rainier
    Remi/Remy

Calix is great in both. Sacha is nice, but more for girls in English.

I am now toying with the idea of Alexandre/Alexander with nickname Sacha. But I never liked the nickname idea, and don't really know how it would work in the real world. I mean how do you deal with nicknames? I just don't know! Hubby also likes Owen but I worry it's too rhymy with Keegan (older brother). Options I like are
    Calixte
    Sacha
    Charles
    Claude
    Alexandre
    but none seem to fit well with Keegan... Any thoughts on how to not give the two brothers too dissimilar a name?