Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    My two thoughts were Callista or my favorite, Cressida. Hard C sounds are a very big guilty pleasure of mine. Cressida and Cassandra have actually been huge crushes lately, which is terribly unfortunate because I have a somewhat lax "no-C names" rule in place for any future children. And have recently added a potential new reason that makes C names completely impossible, so of course they all keep calling out to me in the way that only "off-limits" names can. Caroline, Cora... I digress. I think Cassandra is completely fantastic. Good luck! =]
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Phineas : Sebastian
    Elena : Felicity : Lavender : Julia

My first thoughts were Alessandra & Callista and I love the suggestion of Cressida! some others you might consider...

Calliope
    Calandra
    Calantha
    Carissa
    Callisto
    Calypso
    Chryseis
    Catalina
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot

I adore Cassandra! I think it's an underused classic. It makes me of Jane Austen, because it was her sister's name.

I also thought of Alessandra immediately.

C names I like and you might like:
    Calliope
    Caroline
    Corinna
    Coraline
    Camilla
    Callista
    Camellia
    Candace
    Cassiopeia
    Celeste
    Charmian
    Clarissa
    Cleopatra
    Cordelia

Also Cassandra is a name linked to prophecy and seers. Names that also tie into this are:
    Delphia
    Sybil (which could also be spelled with an C spelling but I prefer the S versions including Sibyl.

Good luck!

@amydomsmom - Oh, I do love Callista and Cressida - the vast majority of names on my long list are hard C names, so I really do feel your pain; and I also totally agree that it is the name[s] you know you can use under no circumstances that suddenly seem to be the exemplification of everything you are looking for in an appellation. (Sorry, just on a digression inspired by your digression, for the record, I absolutely adore your son's name. Dominic has unfortunately been grabbed by my cousin, or I would have been on it in a trice. Just to say.) Thank you so much for commenting!

@alexa400 - Calantha and Catalina are another two old favourites - goodness, my brain is really not on form! Thank you very much!

@emilyva - Ahh, Charmian! I made a thread about this name the other day, and came away discouraged, but maybe this is a sign? (Now if only the loo paper brand Charmin would disappear off the face of the earth...) Also, Corinna (I'm an Ovid fan) and Clarissa are lovely. (And Sibyl is so beautiful as well) Thank you.

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam EiraMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Caieta Ruth

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe