Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I've been really liking Cassilda lately. That kind of fits. And I adore Eira, by the way.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

I love Cassandra! The only other name I would suggest is Calandra, a personal favorite

Cassandra is beautiful. Classic . familiar but not trendy. I dont think you can go wrong with it.
    Cassy or Cassie are adorable nicknames too

@geeknamezyo - Cassilda is fantastic - I can just imagine a class register going, "Isabella, Emily, Henry, Cassilda, James..." I'm glad you love Eira too, as I think it such an underused choice (again, I'm trying not to spread the Eira love too widely, as people might just snap it up. Yes, I am a bit obsessed and paranoid.) Thank you so much!

@littlemeg - Ooh, Calandra, that is another great choice - I actually originally took it off my list as it reminds me of chandeliers for some reason? Not a bad association to have, just a strange one. But I love it all the same. Thank you!

@gavinsmama625 - I love Alessandra but would consider it strange, as my own name is a form of Alexandra. But thank you for the thought - it is those regal, classic names I'm looking for!

@jenevievem - Thank you so much for the Cassandra support - I'm beginning to feel like nothing has quite the same ring to it, which is a good thing, right? Thank you again.

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe