Names Searched Right Now:

Is Eily to strange? any other suggestions?

I am almost due and had originally liked the names Harper and Avery, but upon further research they are just too trendy for my taste. I am looking for names that are somewhat unique (not 5 in the kindergarten class) but not out there or strange. My top pick so far is Eily or Eiylee pronounced (EYE-LEE), but my husband thinks it is too strange.

Here is a list of names I like, but my husband doesn't like to get an idea of my taste. Any suggestions? Middle name will be Jayne after his grandmother so it has to go with that. Any help is greatly appreciated. or how do you convience your husband to agree on a name.
    Kierra
    Nora
    Mila
    Addilyn (Addie)
    Liv
    Violet
    Sydney

I think it is very cute, but made up sounding. How about the Irish Eilish (prn eye-lish)? I think that is lovely and you could use Eily as a nickname. I also like:

Liv
    Violet
    Mila
    Nora

What about the Irish Eilidh? It's pn as AY-Lee in some parts of Ireland and EYE-Lee in others. We're considering it for one of our twins

Mila is adorable as well, but I prefer it as a nn for Milena.

I find Eily very cute I prefer that spelling. I'm not very sure about Eily Jayne though, it's kind of repetitive. Eilonwy Jane perhaps? Eilidh Jayne? Of your other options, I like Violet the most. Good luck!

Crushing on
    ♥ Rosa ♥ Milvie ♥ Elsie ♥ Flora ♥ Inga ♥ Adele ♥ Fionn ♥ Odin ♥ Ingo ♥ Thore ♥ Ellis ♥ Vilme ♥

among others

~ From Sweden - Feel free to ask if you want to know anything about Swedish names! ~