Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks for all the great suggestions! I really liked Aurelia, Eloise, Ottilie, Scout (love to kill a mockingbird!) Violet and Adelaide. But hubby shot them ALL down. Any more of you wonderful suggestions would be helpful though

My first thought was Violet, but I see that wont work! What about Eva, Grace, Pearl...

Can you offer a more common nickname to please your husband? Maybe name her Adelaide and call her Addy? We named our daughter Avianna- which I thought was one of the most beautiful names I've ever come across but it was too much for him. We call her Avi- he loves the simplicity of her nickname. Everyone's happy

That's a really good idea goinback 2! Maybe Ellie for Eloise! He doesn't like addy, and I can't think of any shorter names for the other options. I really loved ottillie, but he says it sounds to close to 'Attila the Hun'. He thinks she would be called Ottilie the Hun. But maybe if I push the nn Tilly he would go for it!

Aphra? After 18th century novelist and dramatist Aphra Behn.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.