Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks for all the great suggestions! I really liked Aurelia, Eloise, Ottilie, Scout (love to kill a mockingbird!) Violet and Adelaide. But hubby shot them ALL down. Any more of you wonderful suggestions would be helpful though

My first thought was Violet, but I see that wont work! What about Eva, Grace, Pearl...

Can you offer a more common nickname to please your husband? Maybe name her Adelaide and call her Addy? We named our daughter Avianna- which I thought was one of the most beautiful names I've ever come across but it was too much for him. We call her Avi- he loves the simplicity of her nickname. Everyone's happy

That's a really good idea goinback 2! Maybe Ellie for Eloise! He doesn't like addy, and I can't think of any shorter names for the other options. I really loved ottillie, but he says it sounds to close to 'Attila the Hun'. He thinks she would be called Ottilie the Hun. But maybe if I push the nn Tilly he would go for it!

Aphra? After 18th century novelist and dramatist Aphra Behn.
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: The book is now complete. All chapters are up!