Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletsway View Post
    I have thought about etsy but worry about sizing and how things fit. Plus sometimes their shipping is funky. I am in the US but find sometimes the shipping costs more than the items.
    As an aside, I used Etsy a lot when I was decorating the nursery. I by no means went over the top. We rent, and I know we aren't staying here for very long, but I wanted to have a little bit of fun making a room for the baby. When you are ready for the nursery step, Etsy is really great for that. I was able to get a beautiful and funky mobile, handmade bunting, and custom made crib bedding. It's a perfect market place for that type of decorating project.
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfmama View Post
    As an aside, I used Etsy a lot when I was decorating the nursery. I by no means went over the top. We rent, and I know we aren't staying here for very long, but I wanted to have a little bit of fun making a room for the baby. When you are ready for the nursery step, Etsy is really great for that. I was able to get a beautiful and funky mobile, handmade bunting, and custom made crib bedding. It's a perfect market place for that type of decorating project.
    That is very true, I guess I would be more open to finding items for the nursery rather than clothing because sizes are weird and such. I love the non traditional mobiles and fun bedding. I designed my own bedding at Pottery Barn Kids which was not too bad in price and I like how I know I designed it for our future child. Their items are super adorable though and unique.
    TTC Little Bub #1

Antonia, Theodora, Iris, Athena, Cassia, Hazel, Cosima, Aurora, Seraphine, Freya
    Caspar, Rafferty, Leander, Octavian, Leopold, Ignatius, Cyprian, Florian, Evander, Ronan

http://www.zazzle.com/hipster+baby+clothes

I love all the pacifiers on this website.
    TTC Little Bub #1

Antonia, Theodora, Iris, Athena, Cassia, Hazel, Cosima, Aurora, Seraphine, Freya
    Caspar, Rafferty, Leander, Octavian, Leopold, Ignatius, Cyprian, Florian, Evander, Ronan

There are many online shop available. You can buy clothes/ accessories online for kids from cutebabybuy. also you will get offers from the dealers.

I don't have kids but I love buying things for my younger siblings!
    Etsy has some lovely kids things!
    Miny Boden is gorgeous!!
    Baby Zara has some adorable stuff!!
    Pumpkin Patch is SUPER cute!