Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    @jemama- Just signed up and used the referal for you like Vitamom did! Thank you There clothes are amazing and I am dying over the shoes they have.
    Rainbow Baby (a boy) Due Early November 2015!

SD, CA
    I did too. Yikes! Super cute stuff there, too. I am done for as soon as I know if I have a boy or girl. The not knowing is the only thing keeping me from spending my life savings on adorable baby clothing
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

New Zealand
    633 is like Zulily except better, imo. I love so much of their stuff! They also do free international shipping every now and then if you subscribe to their newsletters. is also a great site with lots of European brands.

@Rin I am also from New Zealand and totally feel your pain. Have you tried mail forwarders? I've ordered from Alex and Alexa before (I no longer live in NZ) and I think I recall they shipped worldwide.

And has anyone mentioned I love that you can buy handmade baby and children's clothing AND know that it comes from an ethical labour source.

I know this is slightly OT, but for maternity clothes, also ships worldwide for free and has loads of cute, affordable choices
    Two small people, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett.

If I had a baby tomorrow...
    Atlas Adair or Lyra Sylvie

@sdsurfmama - I do not blame you! I am not even pregnant yet and I want to buy everything on the websites.

@milasmama- Thank you for more websites and links! I have thought about etsy but worry about sizing and how things fit. Plus sometimes their shipping is funky. I am in the US but find sometimes the shipping costs more than the items. I am loving the maternity clothing on website! It is right up my alley in style. I love guilt items I already have account with them. Totally forgot they carry baby items.
    Rainbow Baby (a boy) Due Early November 2015!

woo hoo! Free minisocial money for me! Thanks so much ladies, I am under the same email on zulily too.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)