Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    @jemama- Just signed up and used the referal for you like Vitamom did! Thank you There clothes are amazing and I am dying over the shoes they have.
    ~TTC Journey Will Begin Fall 2014~

I did too. Yikes! Super cute stuff there, too. I am done for as soon as I know if I have a boy or girl. The not knowing is the only thing keeping me from spending my life savings on adorable baby clothing
    Mama to
    Desmond Sanders, born 7/2013
    and dog son, Lambeau

www.gilt.com is like Zulily except better, imo. I love so much of their stuff! They also do free international shipping every now and then if you subscribe to their newsletters.

www.babyccinokids.com is also a great site with lots of European brands.

@Rin I am also from New Zealand and totally feel your pain. Have you tried mail forwarders? I've ordered from Alex and Alexa before (I no longer live in NZ) and I think I recall they shipped worldwide.

And has anyone mentioned www.etsy.com? I love that you can buy handmade baby and children's clothing AND know that it comes from an ethical labour source.

I know this is slightly OT, but for maternity clothes, www.asos.co.uk also ships worldwide for free and has loads of cute, affordable choices
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett

@sdsurfmama - I do not blame you! I am not even pregnant yet and I want to buy everything on the websites.

@milasmama- Thank you for more websites and links! I have thought about etsy but worry about sizing and how things fit. Plus sometimes their shipping is funky. I am in the US but find sometimes the shipping costs more than the items. I am loving the maternity clothing on asos.co website! It is right up my alley in style. I love guilt items I already have account with them. Totally forgot they carry baby items.
    ~TTC Journey Will Begin Fall 2014~

woo hoo! Free minisocial money for me! Thanks so much ladies, I am under the same email on zulily too.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)