Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    The Mini Social is another great discount website if you like Zulily etc.

https://www.theminisocial.com/Login....2fdefault.aspx
    (My referral email on here is iko.iko.jm@gmail.com if you want to use it )
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)

@jemama- Thank you! I am loving all of these websites.
    TTC Baby #1 Next Month

Baby Gap, Zara, H&M...I also always look at Marshall's & TJ Max, they have really good prices on baby stuff. They grow so quickly so why go overboard. I also suggest that you mix up the little sets that they group everything into at Carters & the like. I usually have Leonie in some fun combo of 2 different sets. I also bought her plain black Vans from the boy section cause all of the girl shoes were covered in princesses & cartoon characters. We also have some really artistic friends that made her screen printed onesies so if you're creative you could try that. She also has some staple pieces (lol) like jeggings & a denim jacket & we do a lot of mismatched animal prints!

@jemama I signed up for the website you suggested as I love zulilly and this site looked even cuter!! I used your referral email so if I do buy something, you will get credit! Thanks for mentioning this site!

@taz- That is a great idea. I like fun out there things not the "Daddy's Princess" stuff. Or too frilly clothing. And I find at Carters the girls have a lot of that. The boy clothes are always more fun and adorable IMO. It sounds like your little girl is one style-ish chicky!! I was going crazy on H&M's website because of the adorable clothing and sneakers.
    TTC Baby #1 Next Month