Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

clothing/accessories websites for baby/children

What are some websites you berries shop at to buy clothing for your new bubs or children? I have looked on Carters, Osh-Kosh, Children's Place, and then you can always look on Babies R us. But I like different, funky, fun. I guess hipster-ish? But can not seem to find other websites.

Love this website!
    http://www.zazzle.com/hipster+baby+clothes
    Last edited by scarletsway; July 10th, 2013 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Found a new website with fun baby gear.
    TTC Journey Beginning September 2014!

There is a French brand called catimini. They have some really cute clothes, bright colors, and very unique! Not sure on prices though, and I think sizes there run a little differently then they do in the states! But definitley cute. Baby gap is stylish as well.

I'm from the UK so you might not get all of the same stores.

Next
    Primark
    Mini Boden
    Adams
    Debenhams
    Very
    River Island
    Gap
    Elias and Grace
    Matalan
    Vertbaudet
    H&M
    Pumpkin Patch

These are the ones that I can think of.

This is where I buy clothes for Aphrodite online (or brands I love that has online shops):

Poppy's Closet (link here): brands include Atsuyo et Akiko, Bobo Choses, Dino Bebe, Wovenplay, to mention a few. Very cute and fun stuff.

Alex and Alexa (link here): this is a high end one, but it's good.

Mini Rodini (link here): lots of cute baby and kids stuff, nice colours and patterns, and lovely shapes.

Polarn O Pyret (link here): very colourful and fun unisex clothes.

Nordic Kids (link here): not sure if they ship to the US, but it's nice inspiration, and you can google some of the brands if you like them.

BabyGap (link here): I know, I know, but their stuff is good quality and very cute.

Mini Boden (link here): I just love Mini Boden, it's adorable, affordable and such good quality.

Barneys (link here): Just beautiful stuff, Alex and Alexa's got most of the stuff, but Barneys is always good fun anyway.

Babybird (link here): They carry Anthem of the Ants, one of my favourite brands for children.

Zara (link here): Sweet, cheap, quite good quality.

Not on the High Street (link here): They've got some great stuff, among others super cute leggings from Blade&Rose and personalised stuff.

That's all I can think of at the moment. Have a look and see if you like anything.
    Last edited by ottilie; July 2nd, 2013 at 04:59 PM.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

The choice in NZ is so limited that I won't be much help! I often daydream of UK & US stores opening here. International shipping & customs charges get pretty expensive when the parcels have to travel so very far! I remember thinking I'd do an order online from BabyGap or somewhere, and the shipping charge would have been more than what I was spending on the clothes. A lot of the websites don't even ship to NZ!

I have some friends who order quite a few unique things of websites like Etsy, you can usually find roundups of the best sellers of kids things on there with a quick google search. (proof: http://www.babble.com/baby/best-etsy...best-clothing/

Some specific shops in NZ that I like

Pumpkin Patch
    Nature Baby
    Peppin Boutique
    Unique Boutique (just got a couple of pairs of awesome Slugs 'n Snails boys leggings for $10 a pair, massive discount!)
    Leo Sebastian l Ronan Alexander

current loves
    Felix l Finn l Hugo l Heath l Fern l Veda l Tui l Blythe