Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need naming help

So I'm due on 7-29 and we don't know gender. My husband says I have too many qualifications for names and that's why its difficult. Both of our boys are named after family members so I want to continue this tradition. My first is Riehle (pronounced Riley but its my mother's maiden name) Clinton and my second is Augustyn Patrick. I had no idea how popular Riley was or I probably wouldn't have chosen to use it for a first name. I don't like overly popular names.

I somehow want to name the baby after my mom and sister so the names are Kathleen and Emily - both way too popular for me to use just as they are and I'm having trouble finding male versions that work well. We have also tried to combine the names but I'm struggling with that too. My husband says he's given up and he will go with whatever I pick

I know some people on this site like a good challenge so hopefully someone can help me come up with something!!! THANKS!

Emmeline seems the most obvious choice.

Also, Wynn has the same meaning as Kathleen, so that might be an option.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Emilio could work as a boy's middle name. Emmaline is beautiful. Also something along the "Kat" nn for example: Katalina

Looking at sibset ideas: boy: Demarkus, Thaddeus, Immanuel, Roderick
    girl: Thalia, Ingrid, Everly, Azairah

I don't find Kathleen too popular at all. It is gorgeous! I would definitely go with that.

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 07:02 PM.