Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Tessa seems kind of flimsy to me compared to your other girls. I don't think it has the depth and history for me to be enthusiastic about it to a any great degree. However, I do love Tess for its Thomas Hardy literary connection but Tessa lacks something (backbone?). It reminds me of Gemma and Jenna. The names are nice enough but there's really no substance behind them. I prefer some of your other options like Hannah.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

AMAZING! It sounds so joyful and floaty but could easily work for a tomboy by being Tess.
    August John//Skandar Finn/Albert Igor/Samson Hugo/Dorothea Nim/Rani Jemima/Eimear Cosette/Olwen Eliora
    Julia Robin/Margo Milena/Nadia Willow/Primrose Iola/Cosmea Ruth/Emeline Hope/Ottilie Rowena/Miriam Celeste

Tessa Felicity Jane is pretty. I like Tess Felicity Jane more, but Tessa is sweet. I like both Tess and Tessa more than the fuller Theresa, but the "A" on the end just seems so superfluous, and it doesn't really make sense for me to use a nn, just to give my daughter with a nicknamey name another nickname (Tess). So I've gone straight to what I love the best--Tess. I do think Tessa is usable on its own, though, and if you like it better than just Tess, I think it's beautiful. I don't know if you remember, but Tess Felicity was my Tess combo before I came across Tess Penelope, which is my current combo.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

A woman after my own heart! I've been loving Tessa lately as well, and I also do two middle names because of reasons. Tessa Felicity Jane is awesome... and just might be going on my long list...
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Ruby Elizabeth ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Joseph ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Benjamin John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

thank you all so much for your thoughts and input!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa