Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: WDYT of Blake Ethan Alexander?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it... it's a keeper.

15 53.57%
  • Just so-so. Keep trying.

13 46.43%
  • I don't like it.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Blake is not my favorite name, but I think it's a great combo so I vote it's a keeper!

I agree with the suggestion that Ethan Alexander Blake is a better order. I like the name Ethan much more as a first name.
    Current favourite girls names: Verity, Eden, Cliora, Antonia, Morwen, Catriona, Dervla, Colette, Sorcha, Tahlia, Lucina, Vita (as name or short for Victoria), Zabet (as name or short for Elizabeth), Nina, Kylara, Zelda, Sabine, Eliska, Zelina

Check out my fantasy/sci-fi girls names list, you'll be surprised how 'normal' they can be! http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/29858

i agree Ethan Blake Alexander [Henderson] sounds nicer. You have to think of yourself as this child as an adult. Ethan Blake Alexander just strikes more authority.
    Favorite Names
    Ford Finnegan - Alethea Justine - Petra Primrose

First, let's congratulate your friend on having a varied syllable count for the various parts of the name. My primary concern is the initials which spell BEAH which I don't believe is an actual word but could be pronounceable (Leah and Beah?). Let's take apart it's popularity. Blake peaked in the 80s. Ethan is very on trend now; too much so perhaps. Alexander has been common for decades. If she doesn't mind weathering the storm of past fashions wish them the best on their upcoming son. Good luck!

I like those names but, going with the flow, I like Blake Alexander Ethan better. Awesome name though.