Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: WDYT of Blake Ethan Alexander?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love it... it's a keeper.

15 53.57%
  • Just so-so. Keep trying.

13 46.43%
  • I don't like it.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Blake Ethan Alexander

The last name sounds like Henderson. WDYT? My friend is naming her son this and was asking for an honest opinion... I said let's ask the berries!

I think Blake Alexander Ethan flows better. I think the best combination of the three would be Ethan Alexander Blake Henderson.

Handsome name! Not my personal style, but I still love it.

I think Blake Henderson flows well and I should think that this is the name the little guy will be using most of his life. I love the combo Ethan Alexander together. Even though Alexander and Henderson have similar sounds in them, I think it's fine. I like it!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I agree with pp that the flow is a little off. I like all three names together, just not sure about their order.
    Ethan Blake Alexander Henderson, Ethan Alexander Blake or Blake Alexander Ethan Henderson works better imo. Actually, I like Ethan Alexander Blake best I think, though I also really like Blake as a fn.
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah