Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I love Abrianna and Cambria! Actually I want to name her Aubriella and call her Ella but all the vowels are too much for my husband. He is looking for a more simplistic name. He REALLY wants Aly but we're having a hard time finding a name that would allow Aly as a nickname. (I am definitely into nicknames- my name is Kali and I've always had to assure people it isn't short for something). We are considering Alyse but our very close friends had a little girl named Elise and I don't feel comfortable naming my daughter something so close when there are so many beautiful names out there. I also love names that start with C - Campbell (call her Bell/Ellie/Cammy) Or Emily (call her Emma) Emily has my heart but it does nothing for him. SOOO any Aly suggestions?

Avianna Gwen is beautiful!

Are you concerned about doubling up on A names? If you have another A name now, would you feel like you had to have a third A name if you had a third child, and if not, are you concerned that child would feel different from his/her sisters? Just things to keep in mind if you go with an A name for this baby girl too.

Suggestions:
    A Names (For nn Aly)
    Alessandra
    Alyssa
    Alexandra/Alexandria
    Alethea/Aletheia
    Alice
    Allegra
    Alouette

Other A names:
    Arabella nn Ari
    Aurora nn Rory
    Aurelia nn Lia or Ari
    Adele or Adela, nn Ella

C Names
    Cassandra nn Cassie or Cassa
    Calandra nn Cali
    Caledonia nn Cali
    Cambria nn Cami (I know it was said before but I have a cousin named this and it works v. well!)
    Camellia nn Cami
    Carolina nn Caro or Lina (prn. care-o-leena)
    Catalina nn. Lina
    Cecilia nn Lia, Celia, Cia or CeCe
    Cressida nn Cressy

I would also suggest Emilia, as it gives you a good "A" sound without the A letter and it's similar to Emily.

Oh, and Congratulations!!
    Last edited by alphabetdem; July 3rd, 2013 at 06:24 PM.
    - current loves -
    Genevieve - Aurelia - Penelope - Clementine - Matilda - Wilhelmina - Josephine - Cordelia
    Max - Frederick - Elliot - Gus - Atticus - Felix - Theodore - Beckett - Calvin

~Ladies~ Francesca*Penelope*Clara*Perla*Mirabella*Mia*Adeli na*Anya*Karina*Georgiana*Flora
    ~Gentlemen~ Roman*Deacon*Florian*Theodore*Felix*Dominic*Sebast ian*Luca*Duncan*Fabian*Bodhi*Pascal*Levi