Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Middles for Hazel

Hazel seems popular on Nameberry but I am hoping in the real world it is not. I am kind of swooning over it and keep going back to the name. I also feel like it goes with all of our boy combos. I found a few middles for the name but would love your opinions and other suggestions.

Hazel June Marie
    Hazel Seraphine
    Hazel Seraphina
    Hazel Rosalind
    Hazel Juliet
    Hazel Marie
    TTC Journey Beginning September 2014!

My favorites out of your combinations are Hazel Seraphina and Hazel Rosalind
    I do love June as well but not with Marie, sorry.

Other suggestions:

Hazel Evangeline
    Hazel Marigold
    Hazel Aurora
    Hazel Tabitha Rose
    Hazel Winter
    Hazel Anouk
    Hazel Araminta
    Hazel June
    Hazel Emerson

Good luck

It is popular on here and in real life. Hearing it more everyday! It's a lovely name though.

brynie- Thank you for your input! From the new combos you suggested I like Hazel Aurora and Hazel June and slightly Hazel Emerson.

happymama1- I have never met a Hazel in real life and I live in New York so maybe not a common name around my area?
    TTC Journey Beginning September 2014!

I know the most popular names in my state (California) are not nearly the same as they are nationwide; I'd imagine it's the same for New York. Hazel's not in the top 100 names for girls in New York state, and ranked #175 nationally.

Of your combinations, I like Hazel Seraphine and Hazel Seraphina the most. The only one I don't like is Hazel Marie. Marie's will be a "mom" middle by the time your little one is in elementary school, and both Hazel and Marie are both 2 syllables and 5 letters long, which makes the combination feel sing-songy. Maybe Hazel Mariam or Hazel May (Mae) instead?

Have you heard of the book 'The Fault is in Our Stars"? It's a YA novel, and the heroine's name is Hazel Grace. I thought it was a pretty combination. Other suggestions...

Hazel Allegra
    Hazel Elodie
    Hazel Miranda
    Hazel Rebecca
    Hazel Susannah
    Hazel Sylvia
    tea drinker + cat lover + ever-evolving baker+cook...positive realist who loves beautiful words, names, and images.

Feel free to ask me about Sanskrit-based names.